Whether new construction or remodeling, from concept to completion we can provide the necessary documents for commercial kitchens, restaurants, supper clubs, bars, school cafeterias, coffee shops, and much more. Our layout and design services are provided at a reasonable layout and design fee. We can prepare plans for your project within budget needs and in a timely manner.
Upon meeting to visit existing location or to review architectural plans for a new facility and discuss owner-operators wants, needs and vision, we will prepare a design proposal that will outline the design services (Scope of Work) that R.L. Mather Design will provide based on your specific project requirements which may include:
- Space planning (conceptual design).
- Preliminary food service area equipment layouts.
- Finalized food service area equipment plan and equipment schedule. Based on approved preliminary layout.
- Plumbing, Electrical and Exhaust rough-in plans specifically for the kitchen and/or bar equipment.
- Food service equipment elevation views and details.
- Food service equipment cut sheet booklets.
- Food service equipment written specifications (Div. 11 4000) prepared for bid projects.
- Shop drawing review.
- Project coordination with owner, architect, G.C., contractors and food service equipment suppliers throughout course of project.